Travel! by; Weston

Haiwee and the Sierra Nevada Patrick Maloney via Compfight

When I grow up, I want to go on a vacation to a beach in Hawaii, and stay in a  motel that outlooks the whole beach.

I also am hoping to get a condo of some sort while, I am down there, enjoying the wonderful vacation

I had just planned. I will go down there to see many plays, shows, and many more things that attract

spectators all around the world, for them to come, and see. 

When I go down to the wonderful place, I do not want to come back there, and forget I ever went there.

INSTEAD, I thought that It would be better to bring something back so that I would remember the place,

and how, I had a great time. I should not try to bring home any edible stuff, because that would either

attract mice or rodents, or I would eat the stuff right away. So, maybe i will think a little more about the souvenir.

As I go to the place, I would try to not worry If I forgot anything. So another, and the final thing that I wanted

to talk about was the way I would pack, and the way I would organize my stuff. I would put the stuff that I

needed most importantly in the front, just in case I needed the stuff. I would try to put my fragile stuff in the

middle , so that it would not break and my least fragile stuff in the out side. This is how it would be if I went on vacation.Were would you go on vacation?